Saturday 12 April 2014

Sunday Stamper challenge '302'

Well having missed last weeks, I had to submit one this week, the theme is...'Mother Nature's Son'. It's a one layer tag starting with some Chatsworth paper which had layers of fresco paints and quite a bit of stamping until I overdid the paint.


I've been wanting to use this beautiful Clarity stencil and got carried away with the stencilling... I added some primary elements pigments giving it a beautiful shine. The second lot of stamping was very simple in black archival and just some ribbon to trim as I didn't want to lose the bling or flower heads. Quick but at least I've managed an entry!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours! this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning for all one layer, it is lovely to be able to really see all the different layers you have added... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.