Tuesday 14 July 2015

Featured on Tuesday's Tutorials!

Yes I'm absolutely thrilled that my April  'Hot Wax' post over at Stamps and Stencils is being featured on Marjie Kemper's blog today as part of her fabulous Tuesday Tutorials series.

 preview

Over the last year Marjie has run a Texture on Tuesday series, which has been wonderful. From June this year her focus is on tutorials and there have been some pretty amazing and inspirational posts already.....so I feel so honoured to have been asked by Marjie if I wanted my Hot Wax inspiration post to be featured.....of course I said YES!


Hope you'll hop across and check the post out if you missed it first time around. Once again thank so much Marjie for featuring my post. 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on this -- the pieces are just AMAZING!!! very insoiring! Thank you onece again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on Marjie's blog, BIG congrats and so well deserved! It was a totally fabulous project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruth, this was an amazing project and such a wonderful technique! Well deserved! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Ruth! Well deserved! I tracked back earlier and enjoyed your post! Some stimulating ideas! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Ruth these look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a wonderful project Ruth - congratulations on being featured!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ruth, off to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous dear Ruth!! I loved this post!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow huge congrats on your feature.. that's amazing news xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was so delighted to see you featured over at Marjie's - and it's a beautiful tutorial.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - I wil have to go and look!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy I've seen your ramblings - I am inspired to go explore with beeswax and the melt pot more now. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.