Monday 14 April 2014

Sunday Stamper Challenge '303'

Eternal Flame is the theme this week, or flame colours, which for me means deep orange and red....no I won't say burn't orange...Here's my entry.


I've used pan pastels in yellow diarylide, orange and permannent red shade. I started by sponging some yellow on to card stock and then built a background starting with versamark through a couple of CW stencils, I then used versamark with 2 different Kaisercraft stamps (the butterflies making another return visit) and built up the pan pastel colours. Tim Holtz tissue tape formed the background on the card blank and to finish some ribbon, a button and a little walnut stain DI around the edges.

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous zap of bright happy colours... love that you used Pan Pastels to get your background, looks FAB. Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me to invest in a few pan pastels... this is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lin Brown does a fab tutorial at http://yoursartfully.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/quick-pan-pastels-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

It would be lovely to read any comments left, I really appreciate them all. Thank you so much for taking the time to drop by.